+ + + T R A D I T I O + + +
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+ + + T R A D I T I O + + +

Katolické fórum pro katolíky, ochránce nenarozeného života a všechny, pro které je Salus animarum opravdu suprema lex.

PříjemPříjem  PortálPortál  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  Přihlášení  
Similar topics

Internetové akce

Goto down 
    AutorZpráva
    Anonymní
    Anonymní
    Anonymous

Internetové akce Empty
    PříspěvekPředmět: Internetové akce   Internetové akce Icon_minitime15.01.08 14:44

Podpořte stoupence tradiční rodiny proti obhájkyni úchyláků, která propaguje homo-sňatky v Irsku.

Na adrese www.ireland.com/head2head zaškrtněte NO!

Same-sex marriage debate in Irish Times
    Dear Subscriber,
    As you may be aware, The Irish Times runs a debate on different topics each week called Head2Head.
    This week the subject was Should the State sanction gay marriage? On the Yes side is Eloise McInerney who says everyone has a right to choose marriage and discrimination on the basis that sexual orientation is no better than racism. On the No side is Tony Allwright whosays the recognition of gay marriage would discriminate against other kinds of partnerships and be open to abuse. Both articles are worth a read. You might also like take part in the vote on the topic that will run onto the end of the week.
    You can find the debate and the accompanying vote a www.ireland.com/head2head
    Best Wishes,
    Tom OGorman
    Návrat nahoru Goto down
    Antonio Ghislieri
    Svůdce maličkých
    Svůdce maličkých
    Antonio Ghislieri

Male Počet příspěvků : 1190
    Věk : 49
    Na +T+ od : 16. 07. 07

Internetové akce Empty
    PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Internetové akce   Internetové akce Icon_minitime15.01.08 14:47

<irony> Vyzkoušel jsem tradiční rodinu 2x, nyní bydlím s chlapem a mohu jenom doporučit </irony> geek geek geek
    Návrat nahoru Goto down
    http://ambon.or.cz

Internetové akce
    Strana 1 z 1